- Registered on: 2021-03-27
- Last connection: 2022-12-10
- 10:15 Tvheadend General: RE: What OS/Hardware do you run TVH on
- I use a Pi3 Model B+ running Raspberry Pi OS Lite with a Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD USB TV tuner which works great for wa...
- 19:06 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- Big thanks a lot easier to use than the installed version
- 16:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Play TVHeadend records on Samsung TV?
- I had a problem with a old TV and a old Roku not having an app but they had apps to use a DNLA server so added a DNLA...
- 11:45 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Does Anyone Have A Good Tutorial For Setting User-Generated Picons
- Hello hope this helps as did some custom picons for radio stations
- 21:12 Tvheadend General: RE: BBC THREE HD 17920 / 546MHz
- All working here just did a force scan and it showed up and working
- 22:09 Tvheadend General: RE: Pi3 works great Pi4 not so good
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> The Pi4 uses a bit more power vs the 3 try a usb powered hub.
Don't think it was a power...
- Hello all bit of a strange one i have a pi 3 b+ (Bullseye) running TVheadend (4.3~1975.g23754f9a6) which works perfec...
- Hello all just a little problem when using TVheadend source build via the app on my iPhone 7 Plus where when you star...
- 17:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Raspberry Pi OS 64 bit packages
- Cheers for the info so if your just running a normal home setup ie everything within your home network and not having...
- 16:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Raspberry Pi OS 64 bit packages
- Hello all got to ask which may sound like a daft question but where does OMX come into play for off loading to the GP...
Also available in: Atom