- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-04-06
- Last connection: 2021-03-12
- 21:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Astrometa DVB-T2 not shown in Tvheadend
- Ok, solved:...
I connected Astrometa DVB-T2 tuner and I can scan all freqences (beside VHF) with both frontends using w_sca...
- 20:07 Tvheadend Bug #6002: Endless increase in RAM requirements
- Compiled and setup as service. I will monitor if this new build will solve issues.
- 17:10 Tvheadend Bug #6002: Endless increase in RAM requirements
- Flole Systems wrote:
> What version on what system? Looks like it's not a NAS, so you can most likely do better debu...
- 16:10 Tvheadend Bug #6002: Endless increase in RAM requirements
- I can confirm. I have exactly the same issue. ...
- 16:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Troubles with recording of certain multiplex
- In my case it have nothing in common with kodi. This are autorec tasks.
- 09:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Troubles with recording of certain multiplex
- Here is 100MB dump. Recording is a problem on all channels in this mux. 2/3 of all recording are damaged this way.
Could someone check http://126.96.36.199/sample.mkv and give me a hint why recording to this channel mostly...
- 08:58 Tvheadend Bug #1719 (New): Recording completed with 0 size when no space left on device
- TVH says that recording completed sucesfully even if there where no space on disk drive.
Are there any plans to release new build? Dev team promised timeshift and other new functions. What is the ...
Also available in: Atom