- if i have more than 1 dvbt pen can i use each pen for a particular mux?
for example dvbt1 use ALWAYS mux1
- 09:29 Tvheadend General: RE: USE GPU to transcode
if i compile this version of TVH i'll find a new Stream Profile ready to use GPU of my graphic card?
- is it possible to use GPU of nividia to transcode in some stream profile of tvheadend?
- i am not able to clone the stream profile webtv-h264-aac-matroska
because i want to use it with video bitrate 4000...
- 11:38 Tvheadend General: RE: 3 dvbt on same ubuntu pc
the problem was not related to tvheadend,
i fixed it upgrading kernel and ubuntu!
- i have 3 identical dvbt and tvheadend (v. HTS Tvheadend 4.2.8-36~g5bdcfd8) recognize only 2 of them!
lsusb seems t...
- 17:38 Tvheadend General: RE: add logo on tvheadend
- new rpi wrote:
> this streaming profile is present only in the unstable version?
where i can add the comm...
- 17:24 Tvheadend General: RE: add logo on tvheadend
- yes i was able to add from line command and ffmpeg the logo!
but do i have to add that command in tvheadend in str...
- 15:33 Tvheadend General: RE: add logo on tvheadend
- can you please give me an example of the command?
this streaming profile is present only in the unstable version?
- is it possible to add a logo on streaming video?
Also available in: Atom