- 23:03 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Master build won't finish scan
- Did you get this resolved?
I'd like to upgrade to 4.3. so you have instructions how to do it. I'm too currently 4....
- I'm running TVH 4.2.8 on a Pi 3B+
Could someone tell me the stePs to upgrade to 4.3 and if it retains all my curre...
- 19:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Saving in different folders
- Many thanks
So does that mean I would have to log in to TVH client the client TVH app in order to either schedule ...
- I am setting up Plex to view my TVH recordings. Is it possible to have TVH save tvshows in one folder and movies in a...
- 16:14 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: tv_grab_uk_tvguide grabber error
- Thanks any. Appreciate you taking the time to help.
- 14:41 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: tv_grab_uk_tvguide grabber error
- Thank you.
While you are here. Do you have a view of which is the better grabber for UK TV and shows episode and ...
- I am trying to install this grabber.
Via the SSH command line i enter:
- I'm using TVH on a Pi 3b+
I'm using OTA Freeview EPG for the guide but no matter hard I trie I can't get the serie...
- 13:19 Tvheadend General: RE: TV Series and Episode not appearing in Filename
- Does any one know if I'm doing something wrong is it that these epgs don't publish series and episode data?
- I have TVH running on a Pi3B+
TVH version 4.2.8
I am in the UK. I have grabbers:
EIT: DVB Grabber priorty 1
Also available in: Atom