- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-03-13
- Last connection: 2014-01-27
- 00:36 Tvheadend Bug #1954: Post-processor command is blocking tuners
- Forgot to mention, that killing those childs brings the system back to normal - tuners are available again.
- 00:32 Tvheadend Bug #1954 (New): Post-processor command is blocking tuners
- Sometimes the forked Post-processor child processes doesn't terminate, which also successively leads to unavailable t...
- 21:59 Tvheadend Bug #1755: Tvheadend becomes unresponsive
- I switched back to 3.4.27~gfbda802~raring and the problem still exists.
TCP connects to HTSP port and webinterface...
- 14:37 Tvheadend Bug #1755: Tvheadend becomes unresponsive
unfortunately there is no more logging afterwards when tvheadend got stuck. I turned debug mode and there is a...
- 01:07 Tvheadend Bug #1755 (Rejected): Tvheadend becomes unresponsive
- Sometimes, after running for a couple of days, tvheadend becomes unresponsive.
This means that the process itself ...
- 19:21 Tvheadend Bug #1701: Tvheadend 3.4 locks up my machine
- I'm running 3.5.64~g5e79502 since 6 days now without any freeze. Only memory consumption is a quite high (1.4G virtua...
- 00:36 Tvheadend Bug #1701: Tvheadend 3.4 locks up my machine
- Same here, a complete freeze of my ubuntu 12.04 server without any additional information.
I'm searching for the r...
- 22:28 Tvheadend General: RE: How Does Series Link Work?
- Before feeding the xmltv data into tvheadend I use a self written parser script which modifies the data.
Since I o...
- 00:11 Tvheadend General: RE: How Does Series Link Work?
I didn't report anything yet, since I'm trying to get series linking to work initially first.
By now it s...
- 01:20 Tvheadend General: RE: How Does Series Link Work?
- Adam Sutton wrote:
> With regards to the specific processing of dd_progid, the values break down into 3 parts, TTX*....
Also available in: Atom