- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-03-06
- Last connection: 2012-08-13
- 07:33 Tvheadend Bug #892: Power: tvheadend is constantly waking the system
- Yes, still happens. Its not so much a bug as its the way tvheadend is currently designed to work.
- 18:50 Tvheadend Feature #649: Power saving: Close DVB file descriptor when DVB device is idle
- I have applied this patch and it works in the sense that it closes the frontend-device but this isn't
enough to allo...
- 22:02 Tvheadend Revision dc3bbe1c (tvheadend): fix warning about unused variable
- 21:45 Tvheadend Revision 8d65d268 (tvheadend): fix "comparison of unsigned expression < 0 is always false"
- 21:44 Tvheadend Revision 05fa4d34 (tvheadend): fix pointless self-assign
- 17:17 Tvheadend Bug #892 (Fixed): Power: tvheadend is constantly waking the system
- I noticed when checking my NAS-box with "powertop" that tvheadend is constantly waking
up the system (wasting energy...
- 11:17 Tvheadend Bug #883: Goes down after a failed recording
- Peder Bonde wrote:
> Goes down after a failed recording
> No write access to recording folder causes tvheadend ...
- 21:16 Tvheadend Revision f0e4366a (tvheadend): fix segfault due to failed mk_mux_create()
- if mk_mux_create() fails due to to file system permissions
tvheadend will crash when trying to remove the rec-entry
- 21:15 Tvheadend Revision 57ef38d3 (tvheadend): spelling
Also available in: Atom