Kjell A. Stormo
- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-03-04
- Last connection: 2013-02-06
- 08:23 Tvheadend General: RE: PyEPG
- 08:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Some configure issues
- Ok, Thank you for clearifying :-)
And thank you all for a all the work you put into this system.
- Have got some issues with the configure part, Tvh is working ok, but running the configure i get the no result with *...
- Hi, does anyone have a guide on howto install and get PyEPG up and running on Ubuntu (12.xx)
If i can use it in Norw...
- Hello, just a question about the output of recordings.
Is it posible to sort the recordings by user?
So when you co...
- 00:18 Tvheadend General: RE: 2 DVB Cards?
- Hello, I think so, just try.
If linux find's it I think you can use it.
I have had up to three different cards runn...
- 12:12 Tvheadend Bug #1377: Problem with TBS 6984 and TBS 6981 from rev 3.3.110
- After running a few hours more, this issue still remains!
Loosing signal on some adapters, but only on ...
- 07:18 Tvheadend Bug #1377: Problem with TBS 6984 and TBS 6981 from rev 3.3.110
- Some what yes.......
Running the 3.3.134 ( thhink it was) After 6-8 hours running the machine just broke down...Fata...
- 20:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Anyone got TBS 6984 working after ver 3.3.110 ?
- Have tested the 3.3.137 version, this morning when i checked, the machine had frosen comlpetly, FATAL ERROR,
- Hi, i was just vundering if it would help reduce work load if unused muxes would be disabled?
I was thinking that ...
Also available in: Atom