- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-03-02
- Last connection: 2021-05-11
- 12:43 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: SAT>IP problem with most HD Channel
- Apologies for necro-posting - but in case the OP is still here. The Kathrein is in Auto mode for DVB-S/S2 mode in it...
- 10:16 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: tvheadend unicable 2 Jess dvb-s tutorial waverider torodial t90
- Thanks for this. My problem is trees at the bottom of my garden, and I live in a conservation area which means dishes...
- 13:00 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: tvheadend unicable 2 Jess dvb-s tutorial waverider torodial t90
- Yep - I'm converting a Sky Q wideband LNB - which was installed for Sky Q at 28.2E (and is still used for that) to al...
- 12:34 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: tvheadend unicable 2 Jess dvb-s tutorial waverider torodial t90
- Apologies for necro-posting but I'm just getting in to Unicable II stuff.
The SCR ID is likely to be the user band...
- Hi all
I notice around the various bits of TV Headend there are :
- 09:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Hauppauge Win TV Dual HD (DVB) - Bulk vs Isochronous mode?
- Thanks for that tip - found a link to this https://github.com/b-rad-NDi/eeprom-tinker which discusses Bulk vs Isochro...
- I've got a pair of Hauppauge Win TV Dual HD USB DVB-C/T/T2 tuners, and with a modern kernel and the right firmware on...
- 10:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Create an option to transcode stream to video:ac3
- Can you elaborate? AC3 is an audio codec (it's another name for Dolby Digital) not a video codec?
- Did anyone see this forum post from earlier this year about CI+ Support in a modified version of DVBlast with TBS car...
- 14:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
- Ian P. wrote:
> I believe that mux moved to 714MHz, which may require a new aerial.
PSB3 is Channel 30 / 545.8MHz...
Also available in: Atom