- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-03-02
- Last connection: 2020-07-20
- Hi all
I notice around the various bits of TV Headend there are :
- 09:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Hauppauge Win TV Dual HD (DVB) - Bulk vs Isochronous mode?
- Thanks for that tip - found a link to this https://github.com/b-rad-NDi/eeprom-tinker which discusses Bulk vs Isochro...
- I've got a pair of Hauppauge Win TV Dual HD USB DVB-C/T/T2 tuners, and with a modern kernel and the right firmware on...
- 10:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Create an option to transcode stream to video:ac3
- Can you elaborate? AC3 is an audio codec (it's another name for Dolby Digital) not a video codec?
- Did anyone see this forum post from earlier this year about CI+ Support in a modified version of DVBlast with TBS car...
- 14:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
- Ian P. wrote:
> I believe that mux moved to 714MHz, which may require a new aerial.
PSB3 is Channel 30 / 545.8MHz...
- 13:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Looking for Holy Grail frontend -> Kodi with HTSP and native Netflix.
- Two solutions worth thinking about if you want DRM services like Netflix or Amazon Prime, and want full quality, and ...
- 10:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Very laggy streaming on HD channels
- I think there have been problems with deinterlacing LiveTV in Kodi on the nVidia Shield (which the OP is using) at th...
- 22:12 Tvheadend General: RE: unwanted muxes
- Ali Sureyya Uz wrote:
> Hi to all,
> I am trying to add a mux with the frequency of 11958V( you can see at the atta...
- 17:21 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: SATIP-AXE server questions
- BTW - I've just purchased a Digibit R1 from Conrad (£10 back to school offer was to good to resist)
The stock firm...
Also available in: Atom