- 07:10 Tvheadend Bug #5651: CPU at 100% after some hours
- I didn't think I modified anything. How would I go about getting an unmodified version? I tried to follow the instruc...
- 18:32 Tvheadend Bug #5651: CPU at 100% after some hours
- forgot I'm running:
HTS Tvheadend 4.3.0~pre+202007131151-0~built202007140102~gitce09077~ubuntu18.04.1
...maybe I ...
- 18:15 Tvheadend Bug #5651: CPU at 100% after some hours
- I think I'm getting hit with this issue:
Flole Systems wrote:
> Use gdb to check what they are doing. Then you kn...
- TLDR; Why would the HTSP connection interfere with the recording connection?
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or a r...
- 17:59 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend-git on Arch Linux - error 403 forbidden login
- I'm getting the most luck using the superuser to loginto the webui.
- 03:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Pre-recording padding problem
- How do we report link farm bots?
Anyway, I haven't seen the issue since, so that may have been it.
- 07:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Pre-recording padding problem
- I've also noticed that other recordings got the padding right. I have just now un-checked "Skip Commercials", maybe t...
- My recordings are starting 5 minutes late, instead of 5 minutes early. I've disabled "Epg running state" and all chan...
Also available in: Atom