- 10:46 Tvheadend Bug #5845: TBS 6590 CI Slots not functional
- Tom W wrote:
> dmesg | grep 'DVB: registering'
dmesg | grep 'DVB: registering'
[ 3.996865] dvbdev: DVB: regis...
- 10:45 Tvheadend Bug #5847: AlphaCrypt Light (One4All 2.50) invalid checksum
- There is no support for ALC, neither TBS instructions of the CI. However, I found that these errors occur in case of ...
- 10:35 Tvheadend Bug #5847 (New): AlphaCrypt Light (One4All 2.50) invalid checksum
- TBS 6590 CI slot + AlphaCrypt Light (One4All 2.50) floods with
2020-01-18 11:12:41.477 tbl-base: pat: invalid che...
- 05:38 Tvheadend Bug #5845 (New): TBS 6590 CI Slots not functional
- TBS 6590 CI Slots not functional, inserted Alphacrypt Light and Classic modules with cards.
Well, there is nothing...
- 09:22 Tvheadend Bug #5128: When tuner is configured as a slave device, after reboot settings are lost
- Manual fix of how to recover after Slave-to-Master setting:
Open with text editor /home/hts/.hts/dd570f6f5b314dbed39...
- 11:53 Tvheadend Bug #5128: When tuner is configured as a slave device, after reboot settings are lost
- Same problem Configured as slave - LNB types/diseq menus are still present until reboot. Now configured back to "This...
- 22:34 Tvheadend Bug #5841: Crash
- Tom W wrote:
> Victor - please have a short look at the code contributions from the persons which are currently answ...
- 13:16 Tvheadend Bug #5841: Crash
- Flole Systems wrote:
- 12:55 Tvheadend Bug #5841 (New): Crash
- Ran a scan in DVBViewer via SAT>IP, tvheadend has crashed.
Jan 8 13:49:25 YUbuntu-P7P55-D tvheadend: mpe...
- 03:23 Tvheadend Bug #5771: HEVC 4K channels don't get descrambled
- After setting up on physical host, I got it decoded with Tvheadend 4.3-1857~g221c29b40 version, however, it's barely ...
Also available in: Atom