- 15:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Multirec ability
- Yes that works, however it will depend upon your tuner....
- 15:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Ubuntu 18.04 OS on SSD-Home directory on HHD
- If you installed tvh with snap it would be running in a sand box??
Did you use snap for any reason other than simp...
- 16:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Best TV aerials for Loft in UK (Crystal Palace)
Put an active log aperiodic in the loft this will set ...
- 07:51 Tvheadend General: RE: CPU usage and apparently epg grab RESOLVED
- Well, the system has survived two scheduled epg grabs after a forced rescan.
I am presuming that there was a problem...
- 15:15 Tvheadend General: RE: CPU usage and apparently epg grab
- Jack, 11425H was mapped but I did not add it explicitly.
I have forced a rescan and I'll see if that makes a differ...
- 12:59 Tvheadend General: RE: CPU usage and apparently epg grab
- Only Freesat enabled !!
- 12:38 Tvheadend General: RE: CPU usage and apparently epg grab
- I tried deleting the database but this made no difference.
Can I delete the otamux list, if so how is it recreated?
- 14:17 Tvheadend General: RE: CPU usage and apparently epg grab
- 2019-01-28 14:04:10.160 [WARNING]:mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
I see others...
- 12:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with linux tvheadend setup
- Lisa, there will be no root account so you will have to create a user and login. I add my admin user for the server t...
I run TVH on an Intel Celeron CPU J1900 @ 1.99GHz, 4 cores, the cpu usage is usually in single figures for the...
Also available in: Atom