- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-02-10
- Last connection: 2014-10-05
- 20:18 Tvheadend Bug #1876: automatic recordings after EPG update
- I'm here again to report the problem still exists.
If tvheadend has some recording scheduled, and then the program...
- Is it possible to exclude any particular PID from satellite recording?
I'm recording a channel, which has two audi...
- 12:58 Tvheadend Bug #1876: automatic recordings after EPG update
- Ah, I can see that the part of the code was refactored since then! So the new code is probably broken.
- 12:52 Tvheadend Bug #1876: automatic recordings after EPG update
- One more addition: this seems to be similar like Bug #179
which was fixed by adding dvr_entry_find_by_event_fuzzy() ...
- 12:34 Tvheadend Bug #1876 (New): automatic recordings after EPG update
I have only one rule in automatic recorder - .* ... that means, I am recording everything. Yes I am crazy :) ...
- 12:00 Tvheadend Feature #874: Extra time before recordings - negative value is stored incorrectly
- Actually I'm not so good in coding :) I found that the problem with negative time being stored incorrectly is caused ...
- 11:46 Tvheadend Feature #874: Extra time before recordings - negative value is stored incorrectly
- Well, I don't know if that amuses you, but there is a fair reason - commercials.
It is pretty common that movies on ...
- 19:41 Tvheadend Bug #976 (Invalid): Crashing (segmentation fault)
- I reported very similar bug already with DVB-T,
now I got the same problem on different PC with DVB-S (see log below...
- 11:39 Tvheadend Bug #947: Crash on malloc() - git 2.99.15.g78213
- Update: Attached is the gdb.log file
Please let me know what else could I do to help you fix this annoying bug.
- 11:23 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: XBMC PVR, tvheadend quality of stream
- The http at the beginning of the address has IMHO nothing to do with the transfer protocol.
However I would also lov...
Also available in: Atom