Martijn de Munnik
- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-02-05
- Last connection: 2012-10-25
- 11:12 Tvheadend Bug #1361: Webinterface hangs
- After installing the latest version from GIT these problem seems to be solved... I'll keep a close watch on this one.
- 15:54 Tvheadend Bug #1370 (Rejected): Crash
- @Oct 28 15:45:59 stuurhut tvheadend: charset: 71 entries loaded
Oct 28 15:45:59 stuurhut kernel: [43424.563332...
- 00:13 Tvheadend Bug #1362: Quality of channels degreases
- I never tried other software, wel I tried MythTV a while ago but I couldn't get it working so I gave up and found out...
- 23:53 Tvheadend Bug #1362: Quality of channels degreases
- Yes it happens to all the muxes. There are 29 muxes which are configured for the Netherlands. About 6 or so have a mu...
- 22:10 Tvheadend Bug #1363 (Invalid): Hickups in recordings
- Recordings have hickups in audio and sometimes in video
- 22:08 Tvheadend Bug #1362 (Rejected): Quality of channels degreases
- After a while all frequencies have 0% quality.
- 22:05 Tvheadend Bug #1361 (Invalid): Webinterface hangs
- When tvheadend is running for some time (a day or so) the browser is unable to complete load the webinterface. Only t...
- 16:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Disturbed recordings
- Hi Igosr,
I tried your suggestion, but that doesn't seem to help. I also don't understand what the network buffer ...
- 10:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Disturbed recordings
- I think I was a little bit to soon with my conclusion. When I changed to the new kernel a recording a made was almost...
- 21:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Disturbed recordings
- I've upgraded to a new kernel (Linux stuurhut 3.2.0-0.bpo.2-rt-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Sun Mar 25 11:26:40 UTC 2012 x...
Also available in: Atom