- 15:40 Tvheadend General: RE: can multiple clients stream different channels from a single tvheadend server?
Here in the states the card will pick up the ATSC terrestrial broadcast from an antennae.
- 18:03 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Strange issue with certain HD channels
- if your on an older Pi running kodi try the mpeg2 license
if it's a Pi4 try turning off deinterlacing on the parti...
- 17:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with piping rtsp-link from Ubiquiti ip-cam
- pipe:///usr/bin/ffmpeg -loglevel fatal -i rtsp://root:[email protected]/axis-media/media.amp -vcodec copy -acodec co...
- 17:12 Tvheadend General: RE: can multiple clients stream different channels from a single tvheadend server?
- To expand on the above answers
if you want to watch a different Mux you will need more than one adapter
I set u...
- 17:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Stream to server
- If it's a television signal try tapping the adapter directly
cvlc -vvv atsc://frequency=57000 :dvb-adapter=0 :dvb...
- 16:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Stream video playlist from VLC to Tvheadend as channel
- do you want to see the "videos" streamed in order one after another? or do you want to see the "playlist" and pick a ...
- 01:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Add a movie file
- this works on a local network
pipe:///usr/bin/ffmpeg -loglevel fatal -i /var/www/html/Matrix.mp4 -vcodec copy -aco...
- 01:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Does TVHeadend Support m3u8 format?
- I run several M3u8 muxes sometimes the format comes in weird and I have to use a pipe.
- 14:01 Tvheadend General: RE: One channel frequently experiences "Continuity counter error"
- I've had a similar issue
The channel on my setup ran 15meg and was a 1080p channel, A year or so ago I switched to...
- 00:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Hacked?
- Thats cool
I had ports open to the internet for the phone for a while ports 9981 and 9982 and saw people continual...
Also available in: Atom