- 04:37 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: FFMPEG Input to TVH - Not detected
- Did you ever get it working?
sounds like your working with FFMpeg on that end turn your file into an M3u8 and TVH ...
- 04:20 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How To Scan For ATSC Channels?
- Make sure your ATSC-t adapter is enabled
go to networks
create new network choosing ATSC center frequencies and...
- 04:15 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to fix "Continuity counter error"?
- I have had the same problems for several years with "dirty" signals. here in the states we use ATSC it is a digital s...
- 03:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with piping rtsp-link from Ubiquiti ip-cam
- better than nothing
try it without the /s0
according to the link you posted the s0 was the stream "identifier" ...
- 16:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with piping rtsp-link from Ubiquiti ip-cam
- possible things to try?
Trim you command down to get started, the metadata portion looks formatted correctly but m...
- 23:22 Tvheadend General: RE: ffmpeg pipe not working
- I'm far from an expert but when I get a playlist from tvheadend my channels look different
- 01:58 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to stream my own videos on iptv channel using tvheadend
- use vlc in a terminal window from a linux desktop
here is the script I run that makes a list in VLC of all the Mp4...
- 01:39 Tvheadend General: RE: install on debian 11 Bullseye on amd64
- if you not worried about the absolute newest release, Use "snap" to install tvheadend
I felt like I was cheating b...
- 01:31 Tvheadend General: RE: ffmpeg Pipe question
- Try the "for" command to make a list
here are my notes on making one that was successful some time ago adding the ...
- 01:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Cannot Find predefined muxes for country of Panama
- Google says Panama uses DVB-t like Europe. If thats so, a matching tuner should give you the correct muxes.
Also available in: Atom