- 01:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Add a movie file
- this works on a local network
pipe:///usr/bin/ffmpeg -loglevel fatal -i /var/www/html/Matrix.mp4 -vcodec copy -aco...
- 01:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Does TVHeadend Support m3u8 format?
- I run several M3u8 muxes sometimes the format comes in weird and I have to use a pipe.
- 14:01 Tvheadend General: RE: One channel frequently experiences "Continuity counter error"
- I've had a similar issue
The channel on my setup ran 15meg and was a 1080p channel, A year or so ago I switched to...
- 00:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Hacked?
- Thats cool
I had ports open to the internet for the phone for a while ports 9981 and 9982 and saw people continual...
- 00:00 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH Guidance Needed
5) make a network named cameras, add an IPTV mux and use
pipe:///usr/bin/ffmpeg -loglevel fatal -i rtsp://roo...
- 23:47 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Centralization of services from several sources
- unorthodox approach
tap the adapter directly
(you can do this with a script in bash) on machine 10,11,1...
- 01:00 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Working with IP Security cams!!
- Gotta use the pipe
make a separate network
make a mux in that network
give it a separate channel number, choose ...
- 17:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with ffmpeg pipe.
- Some M3u8 links won't work directly even though they play in VLC, not sure why
make a new single IPTV mux (not IPT...
- 02:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Stream Playback (FFMPEG/FFPLAY)
- You can use VLC player to restream a tvheadend channel command line or from the interface to an RTMP port
- 22:18 Tvheadend Feature #3923: TV Station or Video on Demand
- If you want to watch one movie you can pipe this
pipe:///usr/bin/ffmpeg -loglevel fatal -i /var/www/html/Matrix.mp...
Also available in: Atom