- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-03-01
- Last connection: 2016-03-24
- 21:29 Tvheadend Bug #3845: Problem with Bintrary
- Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
> For any reason I can't update from Bintrary. When I access thorught the browser it sais "Fo...
- 13:24 Tvheadend Bug #3658: $e format field in path name specification does not result in Episode number, but in e.
- I have setup XMLTV grabber with a priority 10 and OTA: Freeview grabber has priority 5. I use XMLTV as it contains ep...
- 11:13 Tvheadend Bug #3658: $e format field in path name specification does not result in Episode number, but in e.
- @Jaroslav - just to be clear, when you say the higher priority value do you mean the greatest value? i.e 10 is great...
- 23:59 Tvheadend Bug #3658: $e format field in path name specification does not result in Episode number, but in e.
- FWIW. I see the same behaviour using XMLTV tv_grab_uk_rt in conjunction with Freeview OTA EIT data.
If I disable F...
- 21:57 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend not grabbing program information from my tv_grab_file.xmltv
- same here ... xmltv grabber retrieves all programs, but none are parsed by tvheadend...
- 09:24 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Channel icon not updated
- 10:41 Tvheadend Bug #2048: TvHeadend doesn't use icons provided by XMLTV
- Having just lost a lot of my channel settings, it would be great if this was fixed. At the moment it looks like the c...
- 21:14 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV 7 EPG Days instead of 14
- I see same behaviour. The xmltv cache contains correct genre/content types, but these are not been reflected in tvhea...
- 21:48 Tvheadend General: RE: epg: Removing overlapping event instance - strange behaviour???
- Note that if I enable EIT for TV ... same problem... ;-)
- 21:46 Tvheadend General: RE: epg: Removing overlapping event instance - strange behaviour???
- "Can you confirm that each time tvheadend "fixes" the epg the eit table data is received again?"
Hein.. sorry, but...
Also available in: Atom