- 13:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Multiple TVH servers for one front end
- Thank you both for the replies, as you probably noticed by the lack of response I got distracted by other things!
- 10:43 Tvheadend General: RE: Multiple TVH servers for one front end
- So, I originally posted this as a question a few months back, and having gotten it working with the help of the OSMC ...
- 14:14 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Using multiple Pis with one endpoint dns name?
I asked this question a week ago as I hadn't found your one here...would you care to share how you did it a...
- 13:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Log file for missing packets / stream errors?
- Hi Allan,
if I've understood your question correctly, what you need is in the 'Debugging' tab in the web interface...
- 22:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Multiple TVH servers for one front end
Anyone out there that can help?
- Hi all,
TVH Version: 4.2.4-dmo1~bpo9+1~rpt1
OS Version : Raspbian Stretch Lite
From where : Not compiled myself,...
- 13:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Sending WOL to OMV server on start/reboot
- Sorry, that should be:
IP:/PVR mnt/PVR nfs defaults 0 0
- Hi all,
I have a Pi running TVH, and an NFS mount to an OMV server to hold the recordings.
I've noticed that if...
- 09:18 Tvheadend About the forum itself: RE: Registration issue
can someone from the admin team help here please?
I have created an account using my 'normal' email address...
Also available in: Atom