- Registered on: 2012-01-28
- Last connection: 2018-01-14
Reported issues: 60
- 13:58 Tvheadend Bug #4859 (Fixed): EMM fails over newcamd
- The problem related to EMMs over newcamd is still presented in latest version of TVheadend.
This is a reopening of i...
- 13:54 Tvheadend Bug #4833: EMM fails over newcamd
- TVheadend is still not Able to send EMMs over newcamd. Error is still there
- 10:42 Tvheadend Bug #4833: EMM fails over newcamd
- Thank you
- 11:39 Tvheadend Bug #4833 (Fixed): EMM fails over newcamd
- It seems that TVheadend has stoped sending EMMs over newcamd. I have tried DVBAPI over tcp and that works good with E...
- 14:35 Tvheadend Feature #4541: Introduce systemd in Debian packaging
- Please have a look in this discussion: https://tvheadend.org/boards/5/topics/7501?r=22261
- 14:31 Tvheadend Feature #4541 (New): Introduce systemd in Debian packaging
- It would be nice to include systemd as startup alternative for TVheadend in debian packaging.
For now SysV is the de...
- 00:16 Tvheadend Bug #4295: No new builds bintray
- Iam not shure how you think this should fix the repository? the post you are refering to is a different issue then th...
- 00:04 Tvheadend Bug #4295 (Fixed): No new builds bintray
- The bintray apt repository has stoped working, latest build is from 7 january https://bintray.com/tvheadend
- 11:47 Tvheadend Feature #4125: Add delete putton for Missing in PAT/SDT
- As i noted in the start of the topic " if the list is expanded to "show all" the list is to large to be displayed."
- 10:27 Tvheadend Feature #4125 (Fixed): Add delete putton for Missing in PAT/SDT
- Adding a button "delete all Missing in PAT/SDT" under Configuration->DVB Input->Services is something i realy want.
Also available in: Atom