- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2019-02-10
- Last connection: 2021-11-11
- 02:20 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: openssl 1.1.1k
- Thanks for the response, however i do not have a .debhelper directory in the debian. I usually just git pull > ./conf...
- I recently upgraded my raspbian4 to bullseye which broke tvheadend so i rebuilt but it is still looking for libssl-1....
- has anyone had success with openmax il as codec profile (not mpegts/spawn) in tvh 4.3 on raspberry pi 3b+? i am not 1...
- it looks like the nasm.us site is down causing compiling with ffmpeg to fail, is there any alternative?
Also available in: Atom