- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-02-27
- Last connection: 2011-03-03
- 21:49 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV Stream Requirements
- I can get video to work repeatably by making sure the video is always encoded like this:...
What are the requirements on an IPTV stream? Does it have to in an MPEG TS container? I've got the video wo...
- 21:51 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV: No Video (just audio)
- I tried a few more videos and video sometimes works. But I've not found a combination of video and audio that works....
- 09:12 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV: No Video (just audio)
- Alright- when I record I see the following in the logs:...
- 06:36 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV: No Video (just audio)
- Here's some of the XBMC log- I notice an error-...
I'm running an IPTV channel in my house. I've set it up using VLC. I setup the channel like this:
Also available in: Atom