- 15:48 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV m3u playlist and xml epg
- Mr JE JE wrote:
> Beyond my knowledge I'm afraid :-)
> But maybe you've got a few tips so I can get this going?
- 18:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Increased BER, Uncorrected Blocks and Continuity Errors while EPG scan/grab
- Wget / curl + some grep or json cli parser like jq does the job fine.
With munin it's easy, you just have to return ...
- 12:29 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: OSCAM... NO WAY... PLEASE HELP!
- I always had issues with dvbapi.
Most of the time it stops working for no reason.
I've switched to newcam and prob...
- 09:22 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV m3u playlist and xml epg
- Maybe it's a good idea to write a script that communicates with tvheadend using the API.
I have automatized user + p...
- 17:55 Tvheadend Bug #5860: Constant crash on unsubscribe
- Maybe it's a bug related to EIT/EPG grabber.
Now I've switched over to XMLTV import, all inputs have EPG disabled, ...
- 17:53 Tvheadend Feature #5864: HTSP input
- Now I'm testing it with two tvhe (same build from unstable apt repo).
Looks stable now. Anyway it's a bit mess to ...
- 00:32 Tvheadend Feature #5864: HTSP input
- Flole Systems wrote:
> HTSP is primarily for control of all functions like recording, the stream is just a "side fun...
- 20:33 Tvheadend Feature #5864 (New): HTSP input
- As the Tvheadend has the great protocol to stream A/V to clients via HTSP, it would be great if tvheadend support not...
- 20:56 Tvheadend Bug #5863: EPG entries with wrong title, but correct description.
- Ted Rippert wrote:
> I know 4.2.8 old, but I'm using the official Raspbian Buster repository on the rpi4 and your ap...
- 21:02 Tvheadend Bug #5860: Constant crash on unsubscribe
- Now something really nasty is going on with this build. It just literally ate 16G of ram, throwing "Discarding TS dat...
Also available in: Atom