- 14:11 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- rob p wrote:
> T Pedersen,
> Would you mind explaining how to use this script or directing me to the right place to...
- 00:14 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- Sharing this script for anyone who want stable iptv with subtitles included into the stream without any buffering iss...
- 18:46 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Script for automatically making a m3u file of a video directory with ffmpeg pipe in linux.
- This is just for the motionrecordings of my cam, have rtsp stream for my live view.
cannot access this ca...
Just wanted to share this script for integrating mp4 videos from a security cam into tvheadend.
I have an di...
- 11:25 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Authentication issue regarding exported playlist
You need a user with persistent authentication for this.
HTTP authentication (digest/plain) http://user:pass...
- 10:22 Tvheadend Feature #5653 (Rejected): Automatically map new "services" to channels and delete old channels provided by IPTV source.
Would be a great in the sense of saving time. IPTV sources tends to update channels frequently and if changes ...
- 23:36 Tvheadend Feature #5532 (New): Auto-set EPG grabber to channel name when IPTV source changes mux abit causing name-not-set on.
Not sure if I explain the feature right but will try to;
When using anyepg-grabber module not provided by s...
- 06:30 Tvheadend Feature #5472: XMLTV Export to file
- saen acro wrote:
> _Instead of curing the disease, we will treat the symptoms._
> TVH is server, the client has to ...
- 22:11 Tvheadend Feature #5472: XMLTV Export to file
- Pablo R. wrote:
> Its easy, do a cron or so and with a web server you can provide that file to your clients. :P
- 21:15 Tvheadend Feature #5472: XMLTV Export to file
- saen acro wrote:
> This is problem of creator of perfect player,
> connect to him to fix it, this is not problem o...
Also available in: Atom