- 23:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with IPTV and Continuity counter error
This might be of use to you:
- 02:18 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Spain Movistar TV (Imagenio) EPG
- I was trawling through some old file and came across this.
A couple of years ago when I lived in Spain I wrote mo...
- 06:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with IPTV and Continuity counter error
- perexg has made some changes to the iptv code to use the udp multipacket interface.
You could compile and see if it ...
- 19:48 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with IPTV and Continuity counter error
- That would be great.
I remember when I had IPTV over ADSL that subscribing to more then one channel would just blo...
- 00:49 Tvheadend General: RE: implicit declaration of function ‘config_get_all’
- Must have been a corrupt git clone. Deleted and started from scratch, compiled no problem. v odd.
- Compiling on x86_64 Ubuntu Precise gives me an implicit-function-declaration error against the git HEAD
- 21:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Does Tvheadend support Digital Devices Cine C2T2 V7 ?
- TVheadend supports whatever LinuxTV supports. Check here:
- 03:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with IPTV and Continuity counter error
- In short no.
I found an issue with the cat table which I've submitted a basic pull request to try to fix. No sure ...
- 22:06 Tvheadend Bug #2115: cat: invalid length
- Created pull request #410 to merger this change into the master.
- 20:03 Tvheadend Revision 5ac4ab4f (tvheadend): Update dvb_psi.c
- changed minlength to 5 bytes for providers that don't send descriptor() in cat
Also available in: Atom