- 17:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Unable to find any channels from Eutelsat 5w but works with w_scan from same cable on Windows 10 or from Sat Tuning Device
- Ok Ive managed to get w_scan working. didnt have much luck with scan or dvbscan, not sure why.
w_scan produces ...
- 16:33 Tvheadend General: RE: Unable to tune Eutelsat 5w but works from same cable on Windows 10 or from Sat Tuning Device - 3 machines tried now
- Ive been doing a lot of tests, and tried 3 different machines.
Always the same result. I can tune into Eutelsat ...
- 19:39 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Descrabling options
- Hope I won’t need it, from what I can see there is a multistream unencrypted on eutelsat 5wb of the channels I need. ...
- Im completely new to unscrambling so sorry for stupid questions.
Id like to be able to decode Fransat which uses a C...
- Im having a very strange problem.
I have set up a second dish point at Eutelsat 5w to pick up the free french chan...
- I would like to be able to mark recordings in tvheadend whilst in Kodi.
Is there a facility for this in TVheadend t...
- 15:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Can someone recommend a Unicable PciE Dvb-s2 card
- I thought I better put an update here. I have managed to get both cards working with Unicable at the same time. Ive...
- 12:15 Tvheadend General: RE: Can someone recommend a Unicable PciE Dvb-s2 card
- I'll just post this log here for future record. Its showing the 6904 tuning in fine to BBC 1 but when I ask it to tun...
- 15:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Can someone recommend a Unicable PciE Dvb-s2 card
- Hans-Gerhard Schehl wrote:
> I'm using a Digital Devices CineS2V6.5 with a DuoFlex-Extension S2V4A (--> 4...
- 15:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Can someone recommend a Unicable PciE Dvb-s2 card
- Ron L wrote:
> Cool, that is actually a pretty useful user guide.
> Unicable working with Dvbsky and not TBS d...
Also available in: Atom