- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-10-27
- Last connection: 2023-06-26
- 19:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Playlist exported from another TVH machine not working when imported to another TVH machine without pipe
- Why would you assume I am using prebuild version?
- Currently, I have two tvh setups, one act as "server" and one act as "client". On the server side, it is serving mpeg...
- I want to import a m3u8 playlist into tvheadend, but issue I have is the password in the url e.g.(username:password@)...
- 08:48 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: import TV headend playlist into another TVHeadend server
- You simply just have to export the m3u8 from your other servers, add credentials to the m3u8, and import it to your "...
- 21:42 Tvheadend Feature #6080 (New): Option to disable recording timers for only once
- It would be great if there could be a feature to disable recording timers for x amount of times. Also, having a setti...
- 06:43 Tvheadend General: RE: Disabling certain columns on Web UI permenently?
- oh i see, so there are no ways to disable it permanently?
- There's a lot of useless columns on the web UI (e.g subtitle, rerun of, priority, etc) that I want to disable permane...
- Is there a way to cache and delay a stream with tvheadend?
Tvheadend server -> Internet -> Tvhea...
- 09:11 Tvheadend Feature #5839 (New): Auto restart (not reschedule rerun) record when a certain amount of data errors occured
- I have an issue where a record would have data errors from beginning to the end of record, but restarting the record ...
- 09:16 Tvheadend General: RE: set up regordings using voice (google home)
- This would be awesome
Also available in: Atom