- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-10-11
- Last connection: 2021-07-15
- Is it possible to pipe twice? eg...
- Is it possible to use a mux name for the service name? Id rather see the mux name than "Service 01".
I don't belie...
- 15:20 Tvheadend General: RE: How to return an m3u link
- I figured it out.
I was playing the mux before, which always fails to play.
When I switched to pipe, I also switche...
- 23:58 Tvheadend General: RE: How to return an m3u link
- I have made a python app that takes a website URL, then it returns the link for the m3u video that is playing in it.
- Hi. I have made a python app (uses flask) that listens to requests and returns an m3u link.
If I simply return the...
- 21:54 Tvheadend Feature #6013 (New): Handle "xx" language?
- Hello. In WebGrab "xx" is the language code given to original language where the original language isn't specified. C...
- 18:32 Tvheadend Bug #2942: Decryption errors on certain BISS channels without CAID
- Sorry, ignore. It started working right after I posted that...
- 18:28 Tvheadend Bug #2942: Decryption errors on certain BISS channels without CAID
- Hello. I realise this is old and marked fixed, but I am having the same problems.
If I force the CAID to 0x2600, TVH...
- 22:26 Tvheadend Feature #5973 (New): Check / uncheck all in lists?
- Hello. Wherever there is a checkbox list (like where you select an EPG source) can you insert an option to check/unch...
- Hi guys.
I have set up a motorised dish on one of my 4 tuners and it works great.
Since my motor setup has a quad...
Also available in: Atom