- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-10-11
- Last connection: 2022-05-01
- 21:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Multistream?
- Yes I saw that but its 6 years old. Guess its not going to happen then.
- I am trying to get some channels (11647 V) working in TVH from 14.0W (https://flysat.com/en/satellite/express-am8)
- 18:36 Tvheadend General: RE: What is required for the AV library to not be needed?
- I have a small app that restreams streams using ffmpeg.
The app generates a m3u playlist.
I add this playlist in TV...
- If I am using ffmpeg to restream streams in a project.
What codecs, flags etc are required for TVHeadend to play the...
- Are there any standards either in the m3u format or in TVH that allows users to map multiple sources to a single chan...
- 04:34 Tvheadend Feature #6128 (New): Figure out which muxes carry the EPG data?
- Could we have a way to figure out which muxes actually carry the EPG data please?
Perhaps under "EPG Grabber Channel...
- 22:03 Tvheadend Bug #6113 (New): Unable to sort channels by EPG source column
- As the title. Unable to sort channels in the web UI by EPG source column.
- Is it possible to pipe twice? eg...
- Is it possible to use a mux name for the service name? Id rather see the mux name than "Service 01".
I don't belie...
- 15:20 Tvheadend General: RE: How to return an m3u link
- I figured it out.
I was playing the mux before, which always fails to play.
When I switched to pipe, I also switche...
Also available in: Atom