- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-01-02
- Last connection: 2015-12-09
- 20:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Id node collision
- I had exactly the same problem with tvheadend_4.1-986~gfb9044c_armhf
Deleted the logs and it worked again.
- 11:32 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Can I Limit concurrent decrypted channels?
- And also see https://tvheadend.org/boards/13/topics/16033
- 11:31 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Can I Limit concurrent decrypted channels?
- You can set this up in Oscam, see ratelimitecm and ratelimittime (previously ratelimitseconds, now deprecated).
- 15:51 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Kodi Beta 1 Tvheadend Add-on: Dependencies not met
- Well I use the repository so it is very strange I had to remove xbmc-pvr-tvheadend-hts first and then reinstall it.
- 15:37 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Kodi Beta 1 Tvheadend Add-on: Dependencies not met
- Well I have it working now. I completely removed Kodi and especially xbmc-pvr-tvheadend-hts, then I reinstalled them ...
- 15:10 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Kodi Beta 1 Tvheadend Add-on: Dependencies not met
- Sorry, I am using Ubuntu 14.04. I don't know what plugin I am using, in the Add-ons section I use the search and it f...
- In Kodi Beta 1 the Tvheadend HTSP Client can not be installed, it gives the message "Dependencies not met. Please con...
- 00:23 Tvheadend Bug #1866 (New): DVR Log retention time in custom DVR configuration alos applied to default DVR config
- I have one custom DVR config for a news program (EenVandaag). All other programs use the (default) DVR config. Becaus...
- 23:39 Tvheadend Feature #828: Copy to other adapter doesn't copy Satellite config (switchport)
- Adam Sutton wrote:
> This will probably need to be fed into the DVB restructure.
Sorry this bug can be closed. In...
- 17:01 Tvheadend General: RE: "Copy to other adapter" does not show diseqc settings
- Hi Jelle,
Please see https://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/issues/828
Also available in: Atom