- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-12-31
- Last connection: 2013-08-21
- 11:11 Tvheadend Feature #1372: Allowing Receiving of HTTP streams
- Is there any news about HTTP_input_module ?
- 21:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcode+raspberry
- Thanks,Adam, but maybe use raspberry as usb-dongle for regular Tvheadend PC for that ?
- Hi all!
Recently I found interestihng article about using of hardware h264 encoding/decoding support of raspberrry P...
- 19:48 Tvheadend Bug #1494: tvheadend and viaccess cards
- Check this:
- 19:43 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV и 1001 порт
- U menja eto uzze rabotaet 2 goda,na pristavke asus i patriot vot horossaja prosivka,zaodno i forum occenj polezznij
- 21:48 Tvheadend General: RE: API and trancoding
- 23:57 Tvheadend General: RE: TvHeadend on kernel 2.4.20
- @Kjell A. Stormo
Try to delete epgdb file from .hts directory before launching Tvheadend......
- 10:41 Tvheadend General: RE: TvHeadend on kernel 2.4.20
- I have same thing with old 2.12.99 that's reason why I'm trying to play with latest git version.
- 01:04 Tvheadend General: RE: TvHeadend on kernel 2.4.20
- Tonight I was testing last version from git 3.3.122~g3cd6336-dirty and can say that working pretty nice with mumudvb
- 15:22 Tvheadend Feature #1372: Allowing Receiving of HTTP streams
- Also will be nice to add that feature for http mpegts stream too :)
Also available in: Atom