- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-09-17
- Last connection: 2021-07-25
- 11:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Guarding against a service which moves from one transponder/multiplex to another: new service is not attached to channel
- Yes I've not investigated bouquets. From what I read when I first started using TVH, it sounds as if it would take a ...
- I have a TVHeadend setup with one DVB-S (satellite) and two DVB-T (terrestrial) tuners. I've given satellite a higher...
- 21:55 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG Running State
- It's good to know what does and doesn't work. I'll give up with "skip commercials" if it doesn't work in the UK. I ca...
- 16:32 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG Running State
- I have a similar problem. I'm in the UK and I've got TVHeadend set to use EPG grabbers
OTA: EIT: DVB Grabber - pri...
- 18:52 Tvheadend General: RE: UK Freesat Channels Missing in EPG
- Beware that some regional versions of ITV1 on SD have disappeared because ITV is concentrating it regional service on...
- ITV are playing musical multiplexes at the moment and are moving the regional variants (eg ITV London, ITV Granada) o...
- 21:49 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH generated a very small recording file although debug entries in syslog don't show any errors
- Problem solved! It's not a bug in TVHeadend.
It turns out that ITV have removed some of the SD versions of ITV1 fr...
- *SOLVED!!! Not TVH problem. ITV have removed some SD regional versions on Freesat. Beware!!!!!!!!*
- TVH 4.2.8-36 running on either Raspberry Pi or Ubuntu x64 PC, viewed via 9981 site on Windows, Pi, Ubuntu using Firef...
- 10:47 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH 4.2.8-36 using PCTV 461e satellite decoder has started producing continuity errors and reporting 0% signal quality
- I realised that I _had_ changed something: I'd done a "sudo apt update" and "sudo apt full-upgrade". Amongst many pac...
Also available in: Atom