- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-09-17
- Last connection: 2023-07-03
- The various tables such as Digital Video Recorder | Upcoming and Current Recordings , Digital Video Recorder | Finish...
- 00:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Performing EPG scan on one multiplex only
- I'm using three over-the-air grabbers
- EIT: DVB Grabber
- UK: Freesat
- UK: Freeview
I'm not sure whether ...
- I know that it is possible to scan one single mux for new/changed channels etc.
But it is possible to scan just on...
- 18:33 Tvheadend General: RE: BBC One HD Freesat Changes & Incorrect Channel Names
- It seems that for each multipex that BBC are working on, a sequence of operations is performed:
- mux parameters c...
- 22:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Suggested enhancement: fail over to alternative tuner (eg terr rather than sat) if there are too many errors
- > Not sure that helps with a broadcast transmission, rather than IPTV, where the problem is transmission errors.
- Something that would be useful...
If a recording is being made on one tuner (eg satellite) and there starts to be ...
- 11:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Guarding against a service which moves from one transponder/multiplex to another: new service is not attached to channel
- Yes I've not investigated bouquets. From what I read when I first started using TVH, it sounds as if it would take a ...
- I have a TVHeadend setup with one DVB-S (satellite) and two DVB-T (terrestrial) tuners. I've given satellite a higher...
- 21:55 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG Running State
- It's good to know what does and doesn't work. I'll give up with "skip commercials" if it doesn't work in the UK. I ca...
- 16:32 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG Running State
- I have a similar problem. I'm in the UK and I've got TVHeadend set to use EPG grabbers
OTA: EIT: DVB Grabber - pri...
Also available in: Atom