- Ok im usually using hevc encoding with 7 MBits cause most channels have like 10-20 MBits bitrate. But some channels o...
- 1: specified user rec folder will not be used - instead it allways saves in default folder
2: specified DVR stream...
- 18:52 Tvheadend General: RE: Cant't transcode with NVENC
- sooo when i say the most beautyfull code i mean im wayting for more than a Year of a fix like that. It was painfull. ...
- 05:09 Tvheadend General: RE: Cant't transcode with NVENC
- Kiril St. wrote:
> @ Flole Systems, I investigate a little more, and found that commit be37f9d (profile: reshuffle c...
- 17:46 Tvheadend Bug #5651: CPU at 100% after some hours
- anything new here ?
- 17:35 Tvheadend Bug #5987: PVR profiles dosnt work as it should
- the records are created with Kodi
- 17:27 Tvheadend Bug #5987 (New): PVR profiles dosnt work as it should
- expexted: TV records should be placed in the folder which is declared in the users profile.
actually: TV records a...
- 00:31 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Nginx Proxy Manager and Tvheadend
- and how is it possible to connect the two ports 9981 and 9982 for Kodi over nginx ?? For me only the webinterface is ...
Also available in: Atom