- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-08-29
- Last connection: 2019-08-03
- 15:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Change IPTV Automatic Network URL Streams without recreating services/channels
- Since this is becoming a more common feature for IPTV providers, TVHeadend may want to think about making an easier w...
- So, first, thanks to everyone that has helped me through my epg setup problems. It's all working. Perhaps too good!...
- 16:45 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV via url?
- I think I was running the internal grabber too soon after the download. I have no idea why it shouldn't work when I ...
- 16:42 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- J Smith wrote:
> Script on the below bug report seems like a pretty good option as well:
- 08:41 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV via url?
- I totally agree, I set up LibreElec only to find out that wget didn't work on my url because it had a redirect. sig...
- OK, I've actually got it working, but I don't know why, so that scares me, so I figured I should ask.
So I downloa...
- 15:18 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV via url?
- Sean Micklem wrote:
> But anyway, this link may or may not help your understanding: https://freetoairamerica.word...
- 15:12 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV via url?
- Oh yes, and I do realize this is still very much an open question for many, many people trying to use TVheadend with ...
- 03:50 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV via url?
- K Shea wrote:
> Well if you were running pure Linux I would say to set up a cron job that runs once a day (using the...
- 03:48 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV via url?
- Robert Cameron wrote:
> Have you even bothered to check any of the man pages or existing documentation?
Oh, but ...
Also available in: Atom