M A Ben Amara
- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-08-06
- Last connection: 2023-06-15
- 07:44 Tvheadend General: RE: webui columns persistent setup
- Dave Pickles wrote:
> The webui configuration is stored in cookies on your browser.
> The cookie expiration is ...
- Hi, may a question if there is any progress on keeping a persistent webui layout to setup which columns to show (or n...
- 16:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Question about full hd format and dvb-c
- may also take a look what codec the ts stream is you get, 720p should look pretty equal on any player in h264 ... wit...
- 15:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Question about full hd format and dvb-c
- i still guess its then kodi using the pvr addon tvh htsp client ?
- 20:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Question about full hd format and dvb-c
- when you say rpi, which player are you using, may consider something like kodi to auto resolution so the TV does the ...
- 13:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Import of TV recordings from MediaPortal to TVH ?
- give it a try ;) its not so complicated when u have a working process, check the pythons some wrote here ...
- 06:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Import of TV recordings from MediaPortal to TVH ?
- i dont think u can just import a database from MP to tvh, your start point would be may here
- 19:44 Tvheadend General: RE: DD Octopus Net DVB C and TVHEADEND
- my octopus working fine here, provider is vodafone germany, my tuner settings are ... see attachements
- 22:13 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: tips on Enigma2 tuners to TVH?
- u can try the mini satip plugin or just use the m3u playlist and import to tvheadend as iptv network,
thats what i d...
- 16:57 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend to TVHeadend Sat-IP
- Torsten Boos wrote:
> Unfortunately I can't get a connection from my VServer (Internet) to my tuners (Home).
Also available in: Atom