- 17:33 Tvheadend General: RE: Delay TVHeadend Start Until After fstab mount?
- If you're still interested in experimenting, I suggest the first step would be to find the tvheadend.service file, wh...
- 21:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Delay TVHeadend Start Until After fstab mount?
- C H wrote:
> I am running tvheadend v4.2.8-36 from the repository (https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/Apt...
- 00:22 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Buffering and breakup when using more than one tuner at one time
- The drivers are clearly compiled for the correct architecture since they work for a single card. So there's some prob...
- 23:30 Tvheadend General: RE: need help with my nass and recording
- OK, I don't use cifs either. So you'll need to find somebody who does understand it. But basically you're using a rem...
- 21:43 Tvheadend General: RE: need help with my nass and recording
- You don't need to do both. Either will work. But your ls output shows that you haven't done either. Please show the f...
- 20:11 Tvheadend General: RE: need help with my nass and recording
- Well the user would be hts and the group would be whatever group is the hts user's primary group. You can find out us...
- 13:46 Tvheadend General: RE: need help with my nass and recording
- Hiro Protagonist wrote:
> Only root has write access to that directory.
> chmod 777 /path/to/recordings
- 21:22 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend keeps nas awake (raspberry pi with autofs)
- Joe User wrote:
> It is a bit absurd that tvheadend checks every 15sec when in fact it does nothing about it unless ...
- 00:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Controlling columns and/or column widths that appear in port 9981 web site "Upcoming/Current Recordings" list
- No, you're not doing anything wrong. It's just that TVH doesn't remember anything from one invocation to the next. Al...
- 22:07 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG vs Autorec "fun"
- I don't know what's wrong but FWIW I get the same number of results as you (11), but my results do include the Sunday...
Also available in: Atom