- 15:53 Tvheadend General: RE: Permissions issue when recording programs
- Please show the output of:
> ls -ld /media/md0/recordings
Also is anything listed by:
> sudo aa-status | grep tvh
- 21:18 Tvheadend General: RE: Feature request: REST API endpoint for DVR free / used / total disk space
- It would be easy enough to implement a service to transmit disk stats without using TVH at all. Any available transpo...
- 00:57 Tvheadend General: RE: TBS 6205
- I use one of these cards and it works well with no problems. And yes, it has four separate tuners so can record 4 sep...
- 14:20 Tvheadend General: RE: How to change the UI's items displayed "per page" default (from 50 -> 'all')?
- Thanks for that Dave (edit: and Győző :). I applied it* to my 4.2.6 and it seems to have worked.
* Well except for...
- 13:29 Tvheadend General: RE: How to change the UI's items displayed "per page" default (from 50 -> 'all')?
- Thanks for that. It looks very helpful. But you don't say which version of the code you're talking about and the line...
- 16:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Beginner's question ...
- 16:23 Tvheadend Bug #5591 (New): spurious extra recording scheduled
- I have an autorec to record the Agent Carter series on Paramount. It works fine. Today I noticed an upcoming recordin...
- 10:57 Tvheadend General: RE: How to manage recordings of reruns?
- FWIW, the BBC news has now broken recording on my Humax box as well. It seems the lunatics have taken over the asylum...
- 14:47 Tvheadend General: RE: How to manage recordings of reruns?
- > I think by "see all the log entries" you mean to see the contents of the files?
No, I mean see all the log entri...
- 10:11 Tvheadend General: RE: How to manage recordings of reruns?
- > That entry has a serieslink in it. I don't know how you got a valid serieslink entry if you manually added the auto...
Also available in: Atom