- 22:07 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG vs Autorec "fun"
- I don't know what's wrong but FWIW I get the same number of results as you (11), but my results do include the Sunday...
- 12:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Mount NFS share for recordings and timeshift
- The system will automatically try to mount the NFS filesystem at boot given that line in /etc/fstab, so I expect it i...
- 20:52 Tvheadend General: RE: AppImage for distribution
- How does it handle the extra kernel drivers required for the various TV cards?
- 23:35 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: incompleted recordings - Failed recordings Status "Time missed"
- Systems often consider themselves to be 'idle' if they have no evidence of human activity. i.e. no keyboard presses a...
- 21:16 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Raspberry Pi TV HAT and COM8 Problem
- I'd suggest using the TVH web GUI to set up the system rather than Kodi, unless you already are?
Then go to Config...
- 15:53 Tvheadend General: RE: Permissions issue when recording programs
- Please show the output of:
> ls -ld /media/md0/recordings
Also is anything listed by:
> sudo aa-status | grep tvh
- 21:18 Tvheadend General: RE: Feature request: REST API endpoint for DVR free / used / total disk space
- It would be easy enough to implement a service to transmit disk stats without using TVH at all. Any available transpo...
- 00:57 Tvheadend General: RE: TBS 6205
- I use one of these cards and it works well with no problems. And yes, it has four separate tuners so can record 4 sep...
- 14:20 Tvheadend General: RE: How to change the UI's items displayed "per page" default (from 50 -> 'all')?
- Thanks for that Dave (edit: and Győző :). I applied it* to my 4.2.6 and it seems to have worked.
* Well except for...
- 13:29 Tvheadend General: RE: How to change the UI's items displayed "per page" default (from 50 -> 'all')?
- Thanks for that. It looks very helpful. But you don't say which version of the code you're talking about and the line...
Also available in: Atom