- I have a dumb TV with HDMI inputs. I have a TV tuner card in a PC and I run TVH to record programs from the tuners. I...
- 21:25 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- Something's not quite right there. ' doesn't need to be escaped in a URL, and neither ' nor space need to be escaped ...
- 21:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Max number of tuners ???
- Excellent! Pleased I could help (and amazed that I did, given how little I know :)
- 17:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Max number of tuners ???
- You don't say (i.e. include a log of the terminal session) exactly what you changed where, so it's difficult to know ...
- 15:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Where are the config files for TVHeadend?
- You can try various techniques to discover where your config files are and then remove them. Some will require starti...
- 21:18 Tvheadend General: RE: Change audio channel.
- That's true if there are multiple audio streams in one channel, but can you select an audio stream from another chann...
- 21:39 Tvheadend General: RE: satellite dish alignment support
- You can use the DishPointer website to tell you the azimuth and elevation you need to get the best reception.
- 21:40 Tvheadend About the forum itself: RE: Custom Playlist m3u
- "Is that possible? How do I do that?"
You could do something of the kind by inserting extra application functional...
- 21:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Watching a programme that is being recorded
- Thanks. I just created https://tvheadend.org/issues/6132
- 21:15 Tvheadend Feature #6132 (New): Play button for programmes being recorded
- In the TVH webui, the 'Digital Video Recorder'/'Finished Recordings' page has a Play button for each programme. And t...
Also available in: Atom