- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-03-25
- Last connection: 2018-12-30
- 08:40 Tvheadend Feature #5466: Dish motor to 0
- saen acro wrote:
> Isn't better to sent this command when service start/restart also?
In my opinion the button wi...
- 18:40 Tvheadend Bug #5035: Wrong order of channels
- 19:23 Tvheadend Bug #5050 (New): Service name changed
- If the service name is changed, the channel is started only the second time
- 14:16 Tvheadend Bug #5049 (New): No sound on some channels
- When viewing through VLC, there is a sound, but on Kodi or SPMC does not ( Audio track not found )
1 0x0065 / 10...
- 17:53 Tvheadend Bug #5044: SAT>IP RTSP cmd error 7
- The way it works. However, I need ci support because I use CI module via minisatip :(
- 17:14 Tvheadend Bug #5044: SAT>IP RTSP cmd error 7
- 2018-03-27 15:12:41.489 mpegts: 12188V in Hotbird 13E - tuning on SAT>IP DVB-S Tuner #1 (192.168.0.104)
- 17:04 Tvheadend Bug #5044: SAT>IP RTSP cmd error 7
- Have you changed your settings?
I have the result of scanning Ok (partial) and no service
- 16:54 Tvheadend Bug #5044 (Invalid): SAT>IP RTSP cmd error 7
- Hotbird 13E 12188 V not scanned
2018-03-27 14:51:27.575 epggrab: 12188V in Hotbird 13E - registering mux...
- 16:04 Tvheadend Bug #5034: Channels mapped from other tvh do not play using htsp stream profile
- Same problem
- 15:57 Tvheadend Bug #5040: Channels with Ident 09BE not open
- Yes, I have tried also browsing through astra ( https://cesbo.com/en/astra/ ) and a channel was opened correctly
Also available in: Atom