- Registered on: 2018-03-04
- Last connection: 2021-07-12
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-04-26)
- 10:49 Tvheadend Bug #5781: persistent auth doesn't work for playing recordings
- sorry, to be clear, I didn't expect or demand it to be fixed, I just hoped it might have been as part of some other b...
- in my TVH epg, I wanted to be able to provide a user with a playlist file (m3u) and not have to enter a password to p...
- 17:35 Tvheadend Bug #5781: persistent auth doesn't work for playing recordings
- still not fixed in 4.3-1967~geb59284b8~bionic
- 10:14 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- if I add some new settings then yes, it should advice that you need to go to the settings page to update things.
- 23:21 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- I squashed a few bugs and added a few features, thanks to dgilbert2 on guthub for his help and patience.
- 12:10 Tvheadend General: RE: tvh radio client, alpha testers needed
- I've been adding web remote control, it doesn't work yet, but I'd be happy for any help with python events and thread...
- I've made some substantial improvements to my command line radio client for TV Headend, adding the ability to have fa...
- 14:40 Tvheadend General: RE: [SOLVED] Another authentication problem
- unfortunately the API call to /api/passwd/entry/grid doesn't return anything if you're logged in with a non-priv user...
- 14:17 Tvheadend General: RE: [SOLVED] Another authentication problem
- thanks @davep I looked at the API referenced by Saen and I couldn't see how to generate a ticket.. however, the API a...
- 18:36 Tvheadend General: RE: [SOLVED] Another authentication problem
- interesting. you see I have a bunch of m3u files and I simply double-click on one, e.g. ClassicFM.m3u, and it fires u...
Also available in: Atom