- Registered on: 2018-03-04
- Last connection: 2018-09-22
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-04-26)
Reported issues: 1
- 23:42 Tvheadend General: RE: A better EPG for the web interface?
- I've made good progress on this. You can view a sorted list of channels and click them to get an m3u, and a very crud...
- 00:59 Tvheadend General: RE: A better EPG for the web interface?
- obligatory XKCD:
- 00:39 Tvheadend General: RE: A better EPG for the web interface?
- thanks for that suggestion. it also helps prove my point about there having been many attempts to start an EPG but th...
- I'm sorry but I know this has been covered in various ways when discussing apps, but I don't think it's been specific...
- The purpose of this is to make all recordings available to a podcast player such as you'd find on a phone or tablet. ...
- 01:00 Tvheadend Wiki edit: GoodKernelAndDriver (#7)
- 00:17 Tvheadend Feature #4443: support vaapi for transcoding
- The ffmpeg in ubuntu 16.04 is too old to have vaapi support, but I found a convenient PPA for it:
- 18:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic
- please can anyone weigh in on the stability of tvheadend 4.3.(latest) on Ubuntu 18.04-LTS?
I'm feeling brave about...
- 14:53 Tvheadend General: RE: SOLVED! corrupted video with TBS twin port card on DVB-S or DVB-S2, HD or SD channels
- I discovered some "hidden" pages which mentioned TBS, at https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/DVBCards , so ...
- 14:51 Tvheadend Wiki edit: TBS6981 (#7)
Also available in: Atom