- Registered on: 2018-03-04
- Last connection: 2020-12-22
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-04-26)
- 10:14 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- if I add some new settings then yes, it should advice that you need to go to the settings page to update things.
- 23:21 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- I squashed a few bugs and added a few features, thanks to dgilbert2 on guthub for his help and patience.
- 12:10 Tvheadend General: RE: tvh radio client, alpha testers needed
- I've been adding web remote control, it doesn't work yet, but I'd be happy for any help with python events and thread...
- I've made some substantial improvements to my command line radio client for TV Headend, adding the ability to have fa...
- 14:40 Tvheadend General: RE: [SOLVED] Another authentication problem
- unfortunately the API call to /api/passwd/entry/grid doesn't return anything if you're logged in with a non-priv user...
- 14:17 Tvheadend General: RE: [SOLVED] Another authentication problem
- thanks @davep I looked at the API referenced by Saen and I couldn't see how to generate a ticket.. however, the API a...
- 18:36 Tvheadend General: RE: [SOLVED] Another authentication problem
- interesting. you see I have a bunch of m3u files and I simply double-click on one, e.g. ClassicFM.m3u, and it fires u...
- 15:28 Tvheadend General: RE: [SOLVED] Another authentication problem
- I wanted to be able to save the m3u files for later playback but the live stream URLs contain a ticket, not persisten...
- 15:30 Tvheadend General: RE: config gets corrupted really easily
- I would help if I could. I am willing to test other people's code and write documentation. You probably don't want me...
- 15:26 Tvheadend General: RE: New Chromecast with Google TV as frontend?
- FYI, I added chromecast to my fugly alternative EPG:
hopefully @davep will...
Also available in: Atom