- Registered on: 2018-03-04
- Last connection: 2020-11-22
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-04-26)
- 13:34 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- David P, maybe hack in an install.sh script which simply rsync's the files to the required directory and sets the app...
- 13:33 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- thanks David G, I will address that bug.
I have to set my channel max to 1700 for freesat, but I have a config err...
- 18:44 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- I saw that, Dave and I am impressed. Please feel free to steal any of my code if you think it will benefit your EPG.
- 15:14 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- I had a look the dave-p/TVHadmin interface and it's pretty good, the timeline view is close to what I want to achieve...
- 22:48 Tvheadend General: RE: A better EPG for the web interface?
I've had time to make some improvements. I've found that VLC will use a username/password in the URL when fed an m...
- 13:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Simple backup of settings before drive fails
- I share the /home/hts directory over SMB, so it would be a good way to copy recordings over to a new machine
- 00:44 Tvheadend General: RE: reduce bitrate of stream on rpi
- you want to reduce the bit rate that is streamed TO a raspberry pi acting as a player?
- 00:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Simple backup of settings before drive fails
- I find that TVH (I am on 4.3-1915~gfebcf9818~bionic) corrupts its configuration so readily that I have become fairly ...
seems slightly dated. I'm sure there must be something worthwhile to...
- 01:54 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Tvheadend-44 (#2)
Also available in: Atom