- Registered on: 2018-03-04
- Last connection: 2019-11-12
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-04-26)
- 15:04 Tvheadend General: RE: How to Chromecast?
- I found this:
I was hoping to add a "cast this" bu...
- 13:05 Tvheadend General: RE: How to Chromecast?
- I too wondered why there wasn't a chromecast feature.
I found this, I don't know whether it's relevant as I'm not ...
- 17:14 Tvheadend Bug #4851: TVH freezes: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- is it looping or recursing, I seem to recall someone saying their TVH server ran out of memory and TVH was killed by ...
- 22:57 Tvheadend Bug #4851: TVH freezes: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- I've set up minisatip for @Jaroslav, hopefully it will help him find the bug(s).
- 08:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Ticket lifetime
Edit the user's password and in the and section you can see persistent authentication, enable it and save, then ...
- 10:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Ticket lifetime
- this does seem like it should be a user-configurable item.
but, you could also use the persistent authentication s...
- 09:40 Tvheadend Bug #4851: TVH freezes: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
Is there any kind of debug or EPG packet logging we could turn on, so that when TVH locks up we can attach the fina...
- 16:20 Tvheadend General: RE: A better EPG for the web interface?
- I added a feature to my EPG to set a persistent auth code, and thus you don't need to enter a username/password when ...
- 22:02 Tvheadend General: RE: docs for api
- I added manual use of "persistent auth" token to my tvh_epg program, rather than getting it programmatically
- 11:15 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend.org outage earlier this month (Feb 2019)
- can I recommend you sign up for the excellent statuscake service? the free tier is pretty good, allowing you to test ...
Also available in: Atom