- Registered on: 2018-03-04
- Last connection: 2019-04-11
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-04-26)
- 17:14 Tvheadend Bug #4851: TVH freezes: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- is it looping or recursing, I seem to recall someone saying their TVH server ran out of memory and TVH was killed by ...
- 22:57 Tvheadend Bug #4851: TVH freezes: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- I've set up minisatip for @Jaroslav, hopefully it will help him find the bug(s).
- 08:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Ticket lifetime
Edit the user's password and in the and section you can see persistent authentication, enable it and save, then ...
- 10:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Ticket lifetime
- this does seem like it should be a user-configurable item.
but, you could also use the persistent authentication s...
- 09:40 Tvheadend Bug #4851: TVH freezes: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
Is there any kind of debug or EPG packet logging we could turn on, so that when TVH locks up we can attach the fina...
- 16:20 Tvheadend General: RE: A better EPG for the web interface?
- I added a feature to my EPG to set a persistent auth code, and thus you don't need to enter a username/password when ...
- 22:02 Tvheadend General: RE: docs for api
- I added manual use of "persistent auth" token to my tvh_epg program, rather than getting it programmatically
- 11:15 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend.org outage earlier this month (Feb 2019)
- can I recommend you sign up for the excellent statuscake service? the free tier is pretty good, allowing you to test ...
- 22:28 Tvheadend General: RE: docs for api
- I managed to find the source to the bit of the api which deals with access:
- 21:42 Tvheadend General: RE: docs for api
- thanks, Dave P. Is it possible using the APi to get one of those tokens. I poked through https://github.com/dave-p/TV...
Also available in: Atom