- 21:43 Tvheadend Feature #3690 (New): Default duplicate recordings handling
As far as I can see, it is not possible to configure a default duplicate handling for recordings. Would be gre...
- 21:06 Tvheadend General: RE: HDHomerun as Sat>ip for Panasonic TV?
- Try setting the RTSP port to 554. Your TV might only support that port, as it is standard for Sat>IP.
- 21:37 Tvheadend Feature #3181 (Rejected): Combine multiple recordings to create a pseudo-channel (m3u?)
- I would love if tvheadend was able to combine multiple .ts recordings to create a pseudo channel. Maybe using m3u fil...
- 23:43 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Multiple tuners?
- As far as I know, the linux kernel supports up to 8 tuners. This can be extended if you recompile it.
I'm using 7 ...
- 12:08 Tvheadend General: RE: One more Continuity Counter Error post (but please take a look!)
- I tried the 'feature/mpegts-threading' branch today, but still have the same issues as before.
Seems like I only g...
- 05:17 Tvheadend General: RE: One more Continuity Counter Error post (but please take a look!)
- Just wanted to give an update on this.
Using MuMuDVB it as a "man in the middle" works great. No issues with the s...
- 18:01 Tvheadend General: RE: One more Continuity Counter Error post (but please take a look!)
- Thanks for your reply!
The box i tested both mediaportal and tvheadend got the following specs:
Intel Xeon E3-124...
- I know you are probably tired of these Continuity Counter Error related issues, but take a look at this:
- 14:59 Tvheadend General: RE: lots of errors after updating to latest binary
- Getting the same error here with DVB-C.
Reverted back to older version.
- 19:26 Tvheadend General: RE: All channels found, some can not be played
- Oh, I see.
Have you tried the version that synocommunity provides (3.2~git20121012-1) ?
Also available in: Atom