- Hello, I see many threads about converting a category name into an ETSI EN standard name for kodi's EPG. I'm using S...
- 19:58 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Match channels with service name rather than tvg-id
- ok, forgive my ignorance than... I'll wait until this feature gets added to a stable release and play with a more upd...
- 16:55 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Match channels with service name rather than tvg-id
- hmm. searching "advanced user settings" in this forum and google don't help.
I also tried changing the General->B...
- Is it possible to use the service name rather than the tvg-id to match channels with my xmltv? I using the external ...
- 18:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Security Issue
- Changed my ports to 9983-9984 and the GET Requests stopped.
- 08:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Security Issue
- I've concluded that this must be malware and am trying to figure a way to scan and remove it.
- Hello, I'm concerned with the log producing many HTTP/1.1 GET methods as shown in the attached picture. I have no id...
- 16:09 Tvheadend Feature #4615: Use fuzzy logic to link epg data source to channel
- Any news on this request? I would really like to see the minorchannels being updated within TVHeadend.
- Hello I wanted to share my conversion from my xmltv genres to TVh content-types.
I'm hoping this can help a proper...
- 19:50 Tvheadend Feature #4615: Use fuzzy logic to link epg data source to channel
- Any news on this request? I would really like to see this implemented soon.
Also available in: Atom