- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-12-09
- Last connection: 2019-10-09
- 20:26 Tvheadend General: RE: How to continue recording despite buffer or momentary skip?
- got it, had to put preferred service video type to none
- 18:12 Tvheadend General: RE: How to continue recording despite buffer or momentary skip?
- As a follow up. I think this has been solved by clicking "restart on error" under stream profiles.
I dont know ...
- 20:53 Tvheadend General: RE: Is this project dead?
- This is a great project, thanks to the developers.
- 18:37 Tvheadend General: RE: need help with m3u and epg
- Yes, you can create your own EPG, and then pull it in using a grabber. Once done, link the appropriate EPG to the ch...
- Hi all,
I have TVH server 4.3 running on RasPi. I have setup 2 network adapters, including one from my cable card...
- 17:17 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: HTPC with TVHeadEnd PVR, HDHomeRun OTA, and Kodi on FireTV stick 2019
- This is great, thank you.
- 19:02 Tvheadend General: RE: Add "move to finished" button in removed recordings?
- Thanks Em -- I will look into that.
- 19:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Add "move to finished" button in removed recordings?
- ok, it looks like the issue is on reboot, my NAS drive may not be fully connected as when I do a TVH restart via SSH,...
- I have an issue where when i reboot my pi with TVheadend 4.3xx, all finished recordings move to removed recordings, s...
- 12:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Recording to NAS drive rejected
- Thanks for all the feedback. So there are two issues here -- 1) my router does not allow NFS, so unable to do that. a...
Also available in: Atom