- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-10-16
- Last connection: 2012-05-29
- 15:07 Tvheadend Feature #129: Satellite dish motor support (USALS and DiSEqC 1.2)
- Beat Gerber wrote:
> I need this Feature! Can I help to code it?
I would really love this feature! I want to use...
- 18:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Timeshifting LiveTV w/ XBMC?
- Can XBMC be configured to buffer it somehow?
- Is time shifting possible using XBMC with TVHeadend? I would like the ability to pause and rewind LIVETV. Is this p...
- 15:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Disturbed recordings
- I solved my problem relating to this by replacing my Avermedia A180 with a DVICO HDTV3 GOLD-T TUNER CARD. Now my liv...
- 15:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Signal Quality 0% after Canaldigitaal switch from QPSK to 8PSK on transponder
- Sounds similar to my post about QAM. I hope someone can help us.
- 23:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Disturbed recordings
- Please explain this to me as well. As the recording problem is not a network streaming problem as far as I can tell.
- 17:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Disturbed recordings
- I hope someone can help us. :-)
- 05:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Disturbed recordings
- I just tried 3.2 and it broke my nvidia driver. I also tried 3.0 with no change. The problem still exists.
- 01:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Disturbed recordings
- I get the same output for my card. I don't know if it is related to the problem or not. Can anyone on the forum ple...
- 22:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Disturbed recordings
- I am having the same problem with CLEAR QAM on digital cable. My symptoms are the same as the ones you describe. I ...
Also available in: Atom