- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-11-08
- Last connection: 2021-03-02
- 01:23 Tvheadend General: RE: spawn: Executing "/usr/bin/tv_grab_file"
- Thanks for your reply.
Previously removed everything from the dialog box(internal grabber) because wasn't using ...
- Why does this run every minute ?
tvheadend 4.2.8-31~g0a60f73~xenial arm...
- 03:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Help trouble shoot failed recordings(time missed) that really aren't failed
- Thanks for responding. Looking at upcoming recordings is a good clue what's going on. Looking at Autorec rules I do...
TVHeadend is used in the USA for OTA recordings only. Recently had to delete Network/Muxes/Services because of FCC...
- 15:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Determine what recording rule triggered an OTA recording
- Recently moved from stable to 4.2.8-31~g0a60f73
Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS (GNU/Linux 4.14.69-135 armv7l)
- Hello All,
I use TVheadend for scheduled OTA recordings. Is there a way from the GUI to determine what autorec tr...
- 12:36 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV not including program images
- Tvheadend release 4.2.6 using zap2xml version 2018-7-11 with kodi frontends either 17 or 18 and zap2it listings gets ...
- 14:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Using Odroid HC2 for TVH - should I be worried about using SD card for OS?
- A L wrote:
> Thanks for all that.
> Brent Bolin - you have a very similar setup to what I will be using. May I...
- 03:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Using Odroid HC2 for TVH - should I be worried about using SD card for OS?
- I moved from MythTV on x86 running for about 14 years to Tvheadend on Odroid HC2 about 9 months ago. Have never look...
- 20:27 Tvheadend General: RE: WebUI using Chrome on Android (page count)
- This is specific to using a browser on android
Get the same issue using firefox or samsung's browser
Also available in: Atom