- 19:44 Tvheadend Feature #3512: saving layout settings per user and with cookies
- M W wrote:
> I dont want cookies to be stored for longer times. So I delete them after browsing.
> With ...
- 14:53 Tvheadend General: RE: Disabling certain columns on Web UI permenently?
- Unfortunately that does not work for all browsers. I've been using Brave browser since Version 1 was released last y...
- 21:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Weak Stream?
- Thanks Mark
- 18:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Weak Stream?
- And it's just happened again.
I recorded Chitty Chitty Bang Bang on 5HD this afternoon (who doesn't love that!? :)...
- 19:48 Tvheadend General: RE: Weak Stream?
- No problem, it was my fault for not being clear enough. :)
It was happening all the time when I recorded Hustle wh...
- 18:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Weak Stream?
- Thanks, but that doesn't really explain my issue as mine was a new recording. The link I posted may be a little misl...
I've noticed over the past couple of months a few of my recordings are being marked as having a weak stream. ...
- 20:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Persistent User Interface
- Wow, how blind am I! Just what I was looking for. Pity it's can't be saved as a user profile setting, but it'll do ...
- 22:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Persistent User Interface
- Sorry, I didn't intend to offend, but I've just proved a point. If you don't moan, you get ignored. I started this ...
- 21:32 Tvheadend General: RE: Persistent User Interface
- I'd forgotten about the page up/down. You're quite right, it's extremely irritating and non-intuitive. Every other ...
Also available in: Atom