- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-10-31
- Last connection: 2021-01-13
- 09:24 Tvheadend Bug #5937: uncorrected blocks, continuity errors with version 4.3-1896~gce0907705~bionic
- I apologise if this adds 'noise' without anything especially technical backing it up - however, I built a stripped do...
- 17:30 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- I no longer use any IPTV - Pipe was the only thing that worked consistently for me.
- 09:55 Tvheadend Bug #5473 (Invalid): xmltv: /usr/bin/tv_grab_file: htsmsg_xml_deserialize error Unknown label referense: "& Channing Tatum;"
- 20:32 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- Testing with:
Systemd variant of the suggestion above:
OPTIONS="--nosyslog -l /var/...
- 10:00 Tvheadend Bug #4970 (Fixed): IPTV limit double/not respected
- Just upgraded to tvheadend_4.3-1117, from 1090, seems the IPTV input streams limit is not respected - I had/have it s...
- 20:49 Tvheadend Bug #4966 (Rejected): EPG data in wrong fields from sat>ip
- Similar to this:
Freesat UK EPG data is in the wrong fields in t...
- 17:15 Tvheadend Bug #4955: Crash on EPG load - built from master
- Many thanks, fixed in 1090. Ran it a few times without a crash.
- 16:47 Tvheadend Bug #4955: Crash on EPG load - built from master
- Attached. The first time I ran the Internal EPG import it ran, but only listed channels - no content/programmes, it'...
- 14:50 Tvheadend Bug #4955: Crash on EPG load - built from master
- Last crash file added is not correct, earlier crash. Have set kernel.core_uses_pid = 1 as running Ubuntu, tvheadend ...
- 14:39 Tvheadend Bug #4955: Crash on EPG load - built from master
- When running an 'Internal EPG' scan/import.
Also available in: Atom