- Registered on: 2017-10-22
- Last connection: 2022-07-11
- Today I wanted to watch BBC News HD that was on ch. 107
But looking at the EPG there is no data for BBC News HD and ...
- 17:21 Tvheadend General: RE: ISDB-C Scan for Chili.
- I know that Samsung TV's will display the MUX information when press+holding the button "Info" until
- 20:20 Tvheadend General: RE: ISDB-C Scan for Chili.
- Did you have any luck?
- 20:19 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG issue
- Hi Pete,
Do you have enabled EPG modules?
Configuration - Channel / EPG / EPG Grabber Modules:
- Does anyone know where and how can I get the "Icons/Channel logos" for UK FreeView/Freesat channels?
I am running ...
- 20:09 Tvheadend General: RE: UK FreeSat HD EPG Now/Next only or none at all
- I am running Build: 4.3-1983~gb8710206e (2021-11-21T13:38:09+0000).
I have enable it: Over-the-air: OpenTV: Sky ...
- 19:34 Tvheadend General: RE: UK FreeSat HD EPG Now/Next only or none at all
- I have not :( Thank you very much.
Just enabled it.
I am running HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1983~gb8710206e
My setup only shows on UK FreeSat HD channels Now/Next in EPG....
- 17:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Different quality audio stream between live and recordings
- What happens when you record the whole transponder TS (e.g. BBC 1 HD) and look inside for BBC 1 HD
and then the indi...
- 16:54 Tvheadend General: RE: ISDB-C Scan for Chili.
- Although not answer to your question,
I have been trying to tune to DVB-C J.83B in Mexico.
Also available in: Atom