- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-10-22
- Last connection: 2019-04-08
- 14:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Best TV aerials for Loft in UK (Crystal Palace)
- Check this website out:
This guy knows wha...
- 14:17 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Movian on Android
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> last time I tried movian, I used htsp://ip:9982 as a bookmark and it worked fine, no need f...
- 08:54 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: [SOLVED]TBS5520SE Multi-standard Universal TV Tuner USB Box
- I have loot of problems with the tuner,
so if you know any other USB DVB-S2X tuner get a different brand :(
- Would anyone know why is Smithsonian Channel UK showing in TVHeadEnd as 51110 in the Channel/Service Name instead of ...
- 20:25 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: [SOLVED]TBS5520SE diseqc: failed to disable tone
- Must have been a problem with Satellite setup, all now works as it should, without changing anything ...
- 14:51 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TBS5520SE diseqc: failed to disable tone
- Ups ....
sudo systemctl stop tvheadend.service
I have unplugged the DEVICE.
$ sudo rmmod si2183
- I can play DVB-T/T2 from CLI using commands:
vlc dvb-t2://frequency=618000000:bandwidth=8 :dvb-adapter=0
- 13:14 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TBS5520SE diseqc: failed to disable tone
- $ sudo modinfo -F depends si2183
$ sudo lsmod | grep si2183
si2183 24576 1
- 12:20 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: DVB-T Muxes out of date - UK, Hannington transmitter
- Steve H wrote:
> Does anyone have, or is able to point me in the direction of up to date information for the Hanning...
- I am getting these error messages after removing the USB cable from the TVH server
and trying this card on another P...
Also available in: Atom