- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-10-22
- Last connection: 2019-07-31
- 01:50 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Moving TVH from Debian 9 to Debian 10
- I see Debian 10 repo is not available yet ...
- I am currently running TVH 4.2.8-31~g0a60f73ee amd64 installed from "deb http://apt.tvheadend.org/stable stretch main...
- 01:32 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Help with m3u playback in VLC.!!
works as well
- 01:22 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Anonymous user with ddns allowed network?
- Your ISP will use only few address blocks, so what you can do is allow access from your ISP's address block rather th...
- 14:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Best TV aerials for Loft in UK (Crystal Palace)
- Check this website out:
This guy knows wha...
- 14:17 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Movian on Android
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> last time I tried movian, I used htsp://ip:9982 as a bookmark and it worked fine, no need f...
- 08:54 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: [SOLVED]TBS5520SE Multi-standard Universal TV Tuner USB Box
- I have loot of problems with the tuner,
so if you know any other USB DVB-S2X tuner get a different brand :(
- Would anyone know why is Smithsonian Channel UK showing in TVHeadEnd as 51110 in the Channel/Service Name instead of ...
- 20:25 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: [SOLVED]TBS5520SE diseqc: failed to disable tone
- Must have been a problem with Satellite setup, all now works as it should, without changing anything ...
- 14:51 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TBS5520SE diseqc: failed to disable tone
- Ups ....
sudo systemctl stop tvheadend.service
I have unplugged the DEVICE.
$ sudo rmmod si2183
Also available in: Atom