- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-10-22
- Last connection: 2020-10-12
- 12:20 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- How about those 2 cards?
#TBS6909-X V2 DVB-S2X/S2/S Octa Tuner PCIe Card - one PCI Express x1, x4, x8 or x16 slot
- I am using Build: 4.2.8-36~g5bdcfd8ac (2019-11-15T18:09:47+0000) on Debian 9 running 4.9.0-11-amd64 kernel.
TVH has ...
- 22:17 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG 28.2°E "FreeSat"
- I have just happen to notice that one channel is not showing EPG at all after enabling the Grabbers,
it's "Al Jazeer...
- 17:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Randomly removes all channels!
- Stopping tvheadend and starting it after 5minutes solved the problem .....
What tuner do you use?
See a pos...
- 20:01 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG 28.2°E "FreeSat"
- Thank you, all working now.
I am trying to find this transponder on both
- Anyone else not receiving the full EPG from HD transponders?
I only ever get currently transmitting program and the ...
- Is anyone able to tune/record the frequency from Subject on TVHeadEnd?
Here is my log:...
- 19:57 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: [SOLVED]TBS5520SE diseqc: failed to disable tone
- This come up again after I managed to get time to update drivers for the TBS5520SE
Search around I found easy fix:...
- 01:50 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Moving TVH from Debian 9 to Debian 10
- I see Debian 10 repo is not available yet ...
- 01:22 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Anonymous user with ddns allowed network?
- Your ISP will use only few address blocks, so what you can do is allow access from your ISP's address block rather th...
Also available in: Atom