- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-01-23
- Last connection: 2019-05-19
- 21:53 Tvheadend General: RE: Sat-IP + TVH + Docker
- Your current Docker configuration is only opening ports 9981 and 9982 to Docker, any services that run on other ports...
- Has anyone had any success using Sat-IP with TVH on Docker? When I run TVH in Docker it doesn't automatically detect ...
- 22:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- Bought a Telestar Digibit R1 to replace my DVBSKy S960. So far its the best DVB-S2 tuner I've used. Nothing wrong wit...
- 00:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Can't access Expert web gui
- Bump this must be effecting someone else surely?
This is the stable TVH release from the official repo's on a cle...
- 19:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Can't access Expert web gui
- Using the standard user that is created when TVH is installed.
No matter what I do I cannot get TVH to apply the expert UI level across the entire application. i.e. not matt...
- 04:55 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Cheapest TVHEADEND DVB S2 streaming setup
- Geniatech HD Star DVB-S2 is pretty hard to beat for the price, add a couple to a Raspberry Pi and you've got the chea...
- 01:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- Using a Geniatech HDStar DVB-S2 TV Box without issue on the Tvheadend 3.9.
These can be bought online for about $4...
I have Tvheadend up and running perfectly. Only problem is that is only capturing now and next EPG data for DV...
- 05:15 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Channels stops streaming at CWS errors
- I'm getting the same issue multiple "cwc: Got unexpected ECM reply" errors followed by a lockup. Doesn't seem to be a...
Also available in: Atom