- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-10-02
- Last connection: 2011-12-02
- 01:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Support of ARM compilation
- Yeah, that's me, I finally got it to work on a Pogoplug style device (armv5) running Debian lenny (compiling on squee...
- 01:20 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend on Pogoplug (ARM arch)
- Well in the meantime I figured out so I thought I'd share :-)
Support for generic atomic operations is broken in gcc...
I just came across that beautiful piece of software, gave it a try under Ubuntu/x86 and overall looks very goo...
Also available in: Atom