- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-01-19
- Last connection: 2016-03-29
- 09:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend stopped working > Crash report
- Thanks for your reply, I've downgraded and upgrade: no solution. I've switched to my backup-system and will reinstall...
- After months of flawless operation TvHeadend stopped working, it crashes on boot:
Mar 28 09:21:21 tvheadend tvhead...
- 20:43 Tvheadend General: RE: Crashes
- following that guide, stuck here:...
- 19:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Clear all epg data
- thnx ! That worked.
- 15:52 Tvheadend General: RE: Clear all epg data
- Tried both options, EPG sources are still there.
- 15:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Clear all epg data
- Thanks for the reply. Tried it.
"bulk edit" clears the selection, does not delete the epg-sources
deleting the .d...
How do I clear all epg data ? Especially all the epg-sources in the attached picture.
- 17:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Crashes
- Thanks. Following that guide. Stuck at this:...
- 13:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Crashes
- Can anyone give some directions on how to compile the latest drivers ?
- How do I select the correct...
- 12:33 Tvheadend General: RE: Crashes
- According to this: http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TechnoTrend_TT-TVStick_CT2-4400#Driver_support the drivers a...
Also available in: Atom