- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-01-19
- Last connection: 2011-09-17
- Hi all,
I have TVHeadEnd running on Archlinux with 3 Tevii DVB-S2 cards, beeing the S464, S470 and S480.
In TVHE ...
- 15:39 Tvheadend General: RE: Channel scanning via sasc-ng
I have oscam running fine with seca card (canaldigitaal) using a smargo usb reader but just in smartmouse mode...
I just modified the shutdown script as mentioned in the ACPI suspend wiki.
I've noticed the current shutdown ...
- Okay so let me repeat my steps:
I have a Synology 409+ on IP address 192.168.1.20
I have a (Archlinux) server ru...
- It seems tvheadend creates recordings on a smb mounted volume (Synology) with the S and H attributes.
Because of the...
- 00:27 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: XBMC missing TV channels
- xbmc doesnt support live tv yet unless you use the xbmc-dharma-pvr developement version which is not available for wi...
- 15:35 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: xbmc pvr and tvheadend
- Record button from top menu in xbmc doesnt work.
You can add recordings however from the left side menu or from tvhe...
- 11:59 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Tvheadend w/Oscam and Ziggo
- Do you use the correct caid in the oscam.conf and oscam.server ?
Posting your configs here might help...
- 16:50 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: TVHeadend with OScam not working
I'm using xbmc-dharma-pvr as fontend on an Asrock ION330Pro running Archlinux.
Zaptime on the tvheadend (...
- 15:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Web UI
- Start tvheadend with the -C and you should have access from anywhere.
When not check your netstat -an on the tvhea...
Also available in: Atom