- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-09-30
- Last connection: 2013-03-03
- 16:41 Tvheadend Bug #1619: Timeshift indicates buffer full
problem seems to be fixed when enabling unlimited.
Got the limit on 60min and 3000mb. More than 3000mb free...
- 16:36 Tvheadend Bug #1619: Timeshift indicates buffer full
- Mr. Blond wrote:
> Just compiled TVH fromg git, running Build: 3.3.476~g7088c9c now and timeshift is working again!
- I'm using Tvheadend as backend for my XBMC HTPC. I'm living in the Netherlands and recently there has been some frequ...
- 17:17 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHGuide for Android
- Hmm indeeded, i didnt set the right branch ;)
However its not working for me, 'No available audio encoder' any ti...
- 18:06 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHGuide for Android
- I really like the program, however i gave the Transcode branch of Tvheadend a try but i dont feel like it is transcod...
- 22:44 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: XBMC on AppleTV 2 fails to connect to Tvheadend
- how does it perform? are you able to play live streams? any 1080i?
- 19:48 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: TVHeadend + Oscam + Cccam
- Sounds good, i'll give it a try! However, how would this work? When there is a Service/Share in CCcam with 0 reshares...
- 21:22 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: TVHeadend + Oscam + Cccam
- because on my cccam i have shares which are not allowed to Reshare, so using Oscam will result in these shares not be...
- I'm running Tvheadend for quite a while now and really like the software.
For descrambling i have both Cccam and ...
Also available in: Atom