- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-01-18
- Last connection: 2015-07-10
- 15:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Add recording with Python HTSP api
- The title-field was the problem, now its working.
HTSP documentation says that only cahnnelId, start and stop is req...
- When i try to add a recording with Python htsp like this:
- 20:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Rest API
- I have found the problem with my Python-htsp, i used wrong port-number.
HTSP uses 9982, i tried with 9981.
Now i ...
- 18:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Rest API
- Thanks for your reply.
Python HTSP-library could do the job for me, but i cant make it work.
When i initialize an...
- I have used Tvheadend 3.4 earlier and used the http-POST api to integrate with my own python frontend. For example i ...
- 10:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Control API for Tvheadend
- You must do a POST request instead of GET and you have to send the parameters as post-data.
Parameter you can use f...
- 07:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Control API for Tvheadend
- Thanks for your tips.
This is what i need for now, and it seems easy to implement.
- Is there an API where you can get channels, EPG-info, add recordings etc.
I have tried to use HTSP-protocol, but it'...
- Is it possible to get subtitle PID's in HTTP TS-stream?
- 17:04 Tvheadend Feature #360 (Fixed): DVB subtitles in HTTP-streaming
- Today i am using VDR, streamdev and vlc to play http-streams.
I am planning to replace VDR with TVHeadend, but i ca...
Also available in: Atom