- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-09-19
- Last connection: 2018-06-03
- 00:00 Tvheadend Bug #3943: Stream Profile Ignored when playing recorded content
- Definetely a wanted feature. Same reason for me as Michael wrote.
Is there any work ongoing for tvheadend?
- 17:48 Tvheadend Bug #4831: Timeshift buffering, stuttering, artefacts with kodi - mostly 720p
- got the same exact problem with my setup (kodi client)
- 23:28 Tvheadend General: RE: How to update to most recent version?
- Hi again,
what should i do after the build script is done after some 5 minutes and huge output?
Thanks again for ...
- 10:06 Tvheadend General: RE: How to update to most recent version?
- Thanks, i'll get a shovel and dig into it :-)
But one question from your commands: This would clone the 4.2 git repo...
- 00:13 Tvheadend General: RE: How to update to most recent version?
thanks for the link. Unfortunately as described i've got only very basic linux knowledge. If i understand this...
- Hi folks,
sorry for the maybe somewhat "noobish" question: But how do i update TVHeadend to the most recent (stabl...
- 11:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Encrypted Channel scanned as not encrypted
- Solved the Problem after a rescan (deleted the existing channel, rescanned) Now its also working. Not sure if the enc...
- 11:30 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: EPG with wront characters. (German umlauts are not dislaying right)
- Thanks for the hint. I set the charset for the sky-services individually to iec_8895_1 and now it works.
-> Solved f...
- 15:46 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: EPG with wront characters. (German umlauts are not dislaying right)
- The Thread is even older now, but i also have this Problem with the Sky-Channels.
In the Network and also in the ser...
- Hi There,
i'm currently trying to set up tvheadend on a virtual ubuntu 16. I'm trying to use tvheadend with a Kath...
Also available in: Atom