- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-08-16
- Last connection: 2022-07-28
- 19:18 Tvheadend Feature #6190: Status page
- OK! Can you show this with a picture please? There aren't a lot of options for HDHomeRun available.
- 11:39 Tvheadend Feature #6190 (Rejected): Status page
- About transport and continuity errors:
Device drivers can sometimes send garbage data at the beginning of a stream, ...
- 08:38 Tvheadend Feature #6188 (Rejected): Tvheadend internal SAT>IP Server [add feature Fast input switch]
- I noticed I don't have the option to disable "fast input switch" when using the internal Tvheadend SAT>IP server.
- 20:35 Tvheadend Bug #6183: Tvheadend SAT>IP server doesn't start at boot
- O, sorry, it's the latest Ubuntu 22.04 LTS distro of TVH and I thought it was a general bug.
However, with Buster an...
- 12:41 Tvheadend Bug #6183 (Invalid): Tvheadend SAT>IP server doesn't start at boot
- I'm using the internal SAT>IP Server from TVH, but it doesn't start at boot even though the settings are correct and ...
- 11:37 Tvheadend Feature #6182 (New): Incorrect values Transport / Continuity Errors on HDHomeRun
- Device drivers can sometimes send garbage data at the beginning of a stream, as long as the value doesn't increase at...
- Hi, is there a way to disable the indicators for SNR and Signal Strength inside Tvheadend on the status page?
- 07:44 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to compile Tvheadend for Android and getting an APK file
- Thanks, yes, I know, but I think you don't understand my question ;-) I also want to compile Tvheadend for Android fo...
- As the title says: How can I compile Tvheadend so I can use it on Android as server, preferable an APK to sideload it...
- 19:38 Tvheadend Feature #6065: Extend help with information about port forwarding for SAT>IP server function for non-rooted devices
- This topic can be closed.
Also available in: Atom